Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Pot Calling The Kettle Black, Literally!



I know that the clips of CNN anchor Candy Crowley trying to herd these cats has been played a lot, but it is truly remarkable. At the end of the clips, we have Governor Romney trying to call President Obama a liar and Candy Crowley has to step in and call the Governor a liar! Romney is the last person in the World that should be calling anyone a liar and, as my mother would say, "That's the pot calling the kettle black." Oh wait, in this case it's the challenger calling the President Black! Now it makes sense.

Now imagine that you work for a CEO-type like Mitt Romney and he calls you into his office to tell you that you're a liar. It's happened to me and it makes my stomach turn. In my case, there was no moderator there to call the CEO out and it is obvious that Mitt is just being a typical CEO here. I love watching him stammer after standing there with his pants on fire.

NOTE TO BHO: Just let the guy talk. He just keeps digging himself in deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment