Saturday, April 6, 2013

What weighs a metric ton and has red hair?



Mike Meyer's Austin Powers movies are some of my favorites (as were all the James Bond films he was parodying). In this scene, Fat Bastard (played by Meyers, I didn't realize this the first time I saw the movie--the fat suit was designed by special effects master Stan Winston) is in bed with the spy Felicity Shagwell (Heather Graham). Her mission is to plant a homing device on Fat Bastard, a morbidly obese Scottish henchman of Dr. Evil (also played by Myers, who evidently modeled him after Lorne Michaels--Myers was on Saturday Night Live from 1989-95, with guest appearances up to 2011). In the scene above, Shagwell attempts to insert the homing device into Fat Bastard's rectum--an unforgettable scene with unforgettable dialog ("I'm dead sexy. Look at my sexy body...By the way, would you like some chicken, I've got some more..." and "Ooooh, frisky are we?").

Here are a few more unforgettable Fat Bastard scenes, especially "I eat because I'm unhappy...":

No comments:

Post a Comment