Saturday, November 17, 2012

Jill Kelley and Natalie Khawam Win Prestigious Bimbo Bakery Award


HORSHAM, PA. Jill Kelley and her twin sister Natalie Khawam won the Bimbo Bakery award in the "Best Kardashian Sister Look Alike Contest." The two sisters are seen above with the Petraeus family and Jill's husband (Jill is second from the right).

Ms. Kelley commented in the Washington Post (here) that "It's great to receive this award in recognition of my accomplishments. I am a Korean diplomat, you know, and have immunity to stuff and I hate it when people sing 'I know a girl from South Korea, she's got the blah-blah, and blah-bah, etc.' I've given my all to our men in uniform and I hate being mixed up with this Broadwell women who is obviously flat-backing her way to the top of US pointy-headed diplomatic circles". 

Paula Broadwell, reached at the Petraeus family home where she was crashing on the couch, had no comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment