Monday, August 31, 2026

Blog Roll: Technology

 




This page is currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION, but you can start thinking about the Questions below while viewing the video above and the State-Space Model outputs below.


For me, it is really difficult to write about Technology without either falling into the "Gee-Wiz" trap or the "We-are-all-Doomed" trap. I think the problem is Techno-Fascism and the dawning realization that we might already be living in that future. I guess I'm just too committed to stop now, so misinterpret what I'm doing in any way you want. It won't really matter to the Future!

Posts



Notes


Wikipedia Links


Questions

  1. Are we really doomed by Technology, especially Artificial Intelligence?
  2. What role will Technology play in Societal Collapse?
  3. What role might Technology play in a Steady-State Economy?
  4. Is the current Political System in the US Techno-fascism?
  5. Does Systems Theory treat society and politics as a machine or does it treat machines as systems?
  6. Is it possible to control Social Systems?
  7. It AI Machines took over Politics, would it be any worse that the current Trump Administration in the US?
  8. Is the Political Bureaucracy in the US a Technocracy?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment